Richard is an experienced and resourceful International Entrepreneur and Business Coach, with an outstanding track record of developing commercial opportunities, after establishing several profitable businesses both in the UK and Overseas.
He has helped hundreds of companies maximise their growth potential and achieve their aspirations by providing practical, objective, hands-on advice on all key aspects of the business including marketing, financial forecasting and business planning.
“I established Stratagems to both provide and implement practical, objective, hands-on business advice on all key aspects of business. I am dedicated to devising successful strategies for ambitious companies to help them achieve maximum business performance. I focus on developing competitive advantage & providing practical, objective, hands-on advice using many tools that while I have developed myself.
Richard Butcher, owner Stratagems Business Solutions
I am proud to have helped hundreds of companies to maximise their growth potential and achieve their aspirations.”
- GrowthAccelerator programme: 22 clients have enjoyed significant growth since completing the programme helped cloud company grow from £400,000 to £1.7 million in three years
- Mentored director of product design company with skills and confidence to take over from the retiring managing director
- Advised over 500 business start-ups in Surrey with a 97% customer service rating
What Does it Cost?
The service is a valuable investment because the transformative effect will recoup itself several times over every year in extra profits.
Please contact us to arrange for a free review meeting with tailored recommendations and costs
- Fellow ILM, SFEDI accredited Business Advisor,
- MIEx (Grad) :Institute of Export
- Delivering start-up clinics for several Borough councils in Surrey
- Coast to Capital Growth Champion
- Surrey chamber business adviser, providing one-to-one business advice
Holistic solutions are required for SMEs which is why, unlike a conventional consultant, I can act as your business mentor, marketing adviser, sales coach and financial guide, unravelling the mysteries of cash flow & budgeting.
- Regular face-to-face meetings as your adviser; someone you can trust, I will always provide an impartial & objective view of your business. Support is ongoing, because the challenges & opportunities in business are constantly changing.
- Unlike a conventional consultant, I am able to provide a multi-disciplinary service because my vast experience this enables me to be your business mentor, marketing adviser, sales coach or financial guide, unravelling the mysteries of cash flow & budgeting.
- Multi-disciplinary approach not available from most consultants
- hands-on approach – advice and implementation
- Based on the proven methodology of the Balanced Business Scorecard method of business planning (developed at Harvard University) and recognised worldwide as one of the most practical and flexible planning tools
- many proven tools and templates at your disposal
- Accelerated growth , increased sales & margins
- Improved efficiency in your business & increased productivity from your staff
- A practical plan with actions that will achieve measurable returns, driven by you and the needs of your business
Richard has been a business advisor with the Start-up Woking programme since the project’s inception. To-date he has seen over 100 diverse clients, ranging from those refining their ideas, to new and growing businesses, and all have given very positive feedback. Our clients have found his approach and support valuable in moving their businesses’ forward.
Glenn Thorougood, Start-up Woking Manager, Woking Borough Council
Alongside this, his assistance in helping to move the programme forward has been very helpful as his day-to-day contact with the Start Up clients and how they engage means we can shape the provision to better suit the needs of the local (new) business community.”